We are a titanium expert based in Japan. Since 1982, we’ve been specializing in selling and processing titanium. We have a warehouse full of inventory, and boast our own processing equipment operated by expert engineers. We are able to find, make and deliver your ideal titanium products.
We stock titanium mill products that meet several international standards, as we have both a domestic and a global network. As for the processing, we have the equipment and expertise necessary to get the machining, sheet metal processing, and welding all done in-house. As for the designing, we can cater to whatever needs you may have and can help you in value analysis for cost reduction.
Tokyo Titanium is your number one stop for all titanium needs.
|Name||Tokyo Titanium Co., Ltd.|
|Address||2-3-10 Kokaba, Iwatsukiku, Saitamashi, Saitamaken, Japan 339-0072|
|Phone / Fax||Phone: 048-795-0470 / Fax: 048-795-0473|
|Address||2-2-9 Kokaba, Iwatsukiku, Saitamashi, Saitamaken, Japan 339-0072|
|Phone / Fax||Phone: 048-794-8770 / Fax: 048-794-8776|
|Outsource: Putter Factory Co., Ltd.|
|Address||3-1-4 Ueno, Iwatsukiku, Saitamashi, Saitamaken, Japan 339-0073|
|Established||July 1, 1982|
|Factory Established||September 1, 1984|
Certified manufacturer of medical equipment / advanced control medical equipment.
Manufacturing and selling of titanium materials (round bars, wires, plates, pipes, hexagonal bars), titanium panels, titanium nuts, bolts, washers, heat exchangers, stainless steel heat exchangers, titanium heaters, baskets, tools and titanium protective tubes.
|Our Banks||Sumitomo Mitsui Bank Narimasu Branch
Saitama Resona Group Iwatsuki Branch
Mizuho Bank Itabashi Branch
Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ Soka Branch
Ashikaga Bank Iwatsuki Branch
Musashino Bank Iwatsuki Branch
|July 1, 1982||– Established as a company that sells titanium materials and mill products in Wakoushi, Saitama prefecture.
|November, 1991||– After closing down Adachi factory, a factory was established in Iwatsuki, Saitama, bringing in machining and plating equipment.
|1997||– Second factory was opened in Iwatsuki.
– Purchased machining center and NC lathe.
|1998||– Became a member of Japan Marine Industry Association.
|2001||– Closed the older factory and collected all the machinery into the newer factory.
– Became a certified manufacturer of medical tools. License number: 11BZ6002.
– ISO9001 JQA-QM7697 Certified.
|2003||– Increased the capital to 40,000,000 JPY
|2004||– Completed change to ISO9001 JQA-QM7697 2000.
– Added two new NC lathes.
|2005||– Added new equipment like water jet, band saw.
|2006||– Adopted new business plan:
“Selling of new micro titanium heat exchangers, manufacturing of medical products, and development of magnesium alloy welding technology.”
– Became a certified manufacturer of advanced control medical equipment. License number: 11B1X10005.
– Selected as one of Saitama City Leading-Edge companies.
|2009||– Selected as one of 2009’s 300 important manufacturing companies by Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry and Small and Medium Enterprise Agency.
– Recognized for the company’s contribution to the research project “Development of Zero PE Wear Femoral Head Component of Artificial Hip Joint.”
– February: Authorized as part of JETRO’s Promising Export Projects Discovery and Support Initiative
– Installed a new band saw.
– Launched a new english website.
– Received commemoration from GE Japan Global Partnership.
– 30th anniversary ceremony held.
– Became a member of JAMSTEC Supporting Assocition.
– Exhibited in the MD&M (First overseas expo participation)
– Received grant-in-aid from The Small and Medium Enterprise Agency’s support initiative of prototype research.
– July: Received ISO13485 certification
– December: Went on an inspection tour in Ireland
– December: Held a booth at MEDICA