In many food and medical related manufacturing facilities, corrosion resistant stainless steel is commonly used, but in acidic environments that include chloride ions, we recommend the use of titanium sanitary pipes.
Many different types and sizes are available, so feel free to get in touch with us.
- Product Details
- – Material: Equivalent of TTP340 (JIS Grade 2)
- – Surface finish:
- [with ferrule]
- inner and outer surfaces buffed to P400 grit
- [no ferrule]
- inner and outer surfaces chemically polished or buffed to P400 grit
- – Made of pure titanium
- – No minimum order quantity
- – Additional processing available
- – Sizes not listed also available